Welcome to February
A new month and a step closer to Spring. I love winter for the excuse of snuggling under the duvet with a good book but I long for sunshine and cheery flowers now. Rather than weekly updates on the books I am reading, I have decided to do monthly ones – hopefully, they will be easier to keep track of and more time to focus on writing.
Last books I read in January
Life got in the way of updating last week but I finished reading:
- Write Smart, Write Happy by Cheryl St.John
- Forget Her Name by Jane Holland
- Old English Remedies by Sinead Spearing
- Sunflowers in February by Phyllida Shrimpton
Books on my February TBR list
These are the books I would like to read this month
- Write a Novel in 30 Days by Megg Geri – I am excited to read this. I will update progress on my Instagram account.
- Still Me by JoJo Moyes – how can I not read this when it called to me from the bookshelf while shopping? Some books are irresistible and the library list is too long. I have missed Louisa Clarke.
- The Truth of Ella Black by Emily Barr
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick – the illustrations are outstanding.
- Catch up on books to review for upcoming blog tours on Duvet Dwellers Books
And finish Jennifer Gilmour’s Clipped Wings
It will a busy month.
What are you reading this month?